A company requires a website to promote some new business administration software that it's recently developed. The website will also act as a vehicle to provide a high level of support to existing customers.
Green Bike Pty Ltd originally developed some business administration software in FileMaker Pro to help manage one of its business's, Ibis Technologies. The software was so transformational in the ease of running their business that they could see its potential for helping many other small to medium enterprises. Single Version is currently assisting them with setting up a new modern website for their new business and brand, Gobizzy. The key aims of the site are to promote their products and services as well as provide extensive support to their existing customer base.
- Look and feel that reflects company identity and logo.
- Prominant areas for promoting services, products and special offers.
- A private/secure area where customers can access support material relevant to the product/s they've purchased.
- Configured for SEO and analytics.
Key Drupal Specifications
- Drupal 7 with customised Nexus theme.
- Fully responsive site that works across all major devices and browsers.
- Key Drupal contributed modules include: Views, Access Control, SEO Checklist.
The site is still under development and is on track to achieve its main goals within the client's desired timeframe.